City of Saginaw MI -
Victim Services - Opportunities
Looking for individuals interested in volunteer work within the Victim Services Unit at the Saginaw Police Department. This volunteer time will offer the opportunity to assist victims of crimes, development of written and verbal communication skills, advanced knowledge of the Saginaw Police Department, networking inside and outside the department and community engagement. Volunteers must be 18 years or older and will go through a background check.
Looking for CJ students interested in interning within the Victim Services Unit at the Saginaw Police Department. This internship will offer the opportunity to assist victims of crimes (VSU, Court Support), development of written and verbal communication skills, advanced knowledge of the Saginaw Police Department (Ride-along, Roll Call), networking inside and outside the department and community engagement (meetings, conferences, trainings).
If you have an interest in volunteering or interning with the Victim Services Unit, we encourage you to apply!
The Application Process:
- Contact VSU at 989-759-1260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a time to meet with Victim Services Specialist to interview and complete paperwork
- The Saginaw Police Department will conduct a background inquiry
- If selected, you will be notified and scheduled to begin training
- We welcome you to the Victim Services Unit!
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- JANES AVE. LANE CLOSURE BETWEEN S. WARREN AND S. JEFFERSON
- S. WASHINGTON AVE. CLOSURE BETWEEN JOHNSON AND RUST/M-46