City of Saginaw MI -
The KNOX-BOX Rapid Entry System (Knox-Box) is a small, wall-mounted safe that holds building keys for firefighters to retrieve in emergencies. Local fire companies have access to master keys for all such boxes located in their response area. This allows them to quickly enter buildings without force and without having to locate individual keys held in deposit at the station.
Knox Boxes simplify key-control for local fire departments. They also cut fire losses for building owners because firefighters can enter buildings without breaking doors or windows. Some building managers wire Knox Boxes into their burglar alarm systems so that opening the Knox Box trips the alarm- negating their use in facilitating unauthorized entry.
To add a Knox-Box to your location, please follow these steps:
- Contact the Saginaw Fire Department to have an application sent to you.
- Owner of the Property fill out the Application.
- Return the Application with a check for the Knox-Box to the Fire Department.
- The Fire Chief or Fire Marshall will sign the Application and send in the check and application to the Knox-Box Company.
- Knox-Box Company will send the Knox-Box to Property Owner.
- Property Owner installs Knox-Box.
- Property Owner Contacts Fire Department for the Lock-up of Box.
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
Enhanced Law Enforcement Response to Victims Initiative:
The Saginaw Police Department is one of only three law enforcement agencies in the country that has been selected to participate in a unique program designed to help reduce crime, support victims, and enhance public safety. We ask that the residents of Saginaw participate in this anonymous survey being conducted by Saginaw Valley State University. Your participation will help the City of Saginaw Police Department expand its capacity to meet the needs of crime victims, and broaden those services where a need is indicated. This short survey is available online at the following button:
How to pre apply for a water utility account:
Pre application instructions can be found here:Water Billing
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
Learn more about MMWA 1 step recycling :watch the new 1 step recycling video on youtube now
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- OWEN ST. LANE CLOSURE BETWEEN HILAND AND WEBBER
- JANES AVE. ROAD CLOSURE BETWEEN 12TH AND 13TH